2nd International E- Conference on New Normal in Education 2021 (IENNE 2021)
Latest news! Extended deadline!! The deadline for abstracts has been extended to 15 August 2021.
IENNE 2021 is a semi-live conference jointly organized by Mindware PLT, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, UIN Imam Bonjol Padang (Indonesia) and Satya Sai Academy. This conference aims to bring together experts in the field, practitioners, scholars and various stakeholders to share pertinent issues and challenges in teaching and learning in the new normal.
Topics of interests for submission include, but are not limited to:
Education: Distance Learning, Early Childhood Education, Linguistic, Technical and Vocational Study, Distance Education, E-learning, Higher Education, Interdisciplinary Studies, Islamic Studies, Lifelong Learning, Teaching and Learning
Business Management: Organisational Growth, Market Performance, Leadership, Employee Turnover, Sustainability, Gig Economy, Innovation, Products and Services
Social Science and Humanities: Tourism Management, Sports Science, Communication and Media Studies, Administrative Science and Policy Studies, Anthropology, Arts, History, Cultural History, Humanities, Language, Literature, Local Government, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Social Sciences and Sociology
Note: all other fields of study not listed in the above list are also welcome to submit abstracts for presentation.
Reason to Participate in IENNE 2021:
1. Unique Hybrid Conference: Our previous experience tells us that the participants love the refreshing new way of conferencing! Our expert team will prepare high-quality pre-recorded presentation videos so attendees can focus on the engaging discussion at the Q&A session.
2. Publication Opportunities:Publication opportunity for selected papers in ERA journals and e-proceeding with ISBN.
3. Affordable Online Conference: IENNE is one of the most affordable online conferences in Malaysia with fees as low as RM100.
4. Special Invited Speakers: Hear from prominent and internationally recognized invited speakers.
5. Wide Audience: Opportunities to disseminate research to a wider audience and build a network with local and international participants.