CALL FOR PARTICIPANTSInternational Creative Innovation Design Competition 2022 (ICIDE 2022) 20 August 2022 Website, Registration & Submission: www.mindatware.com / email@example.com Welcome, all delegates to International Creative Innovation Design Competition 2022 (ICIDE 2022). Organized by Mindware PLT in collaboration with Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, INTI International University and Sparks Education Plt. ICIDE 2022 aims to provide a platform for connecting academic scholars and industry practitioners worldwide to share the innovation findings from various disciplines and create a space for intellectual discussion, exploration, and reflection of critical issues that are shaping the world today. As a result, there will be enormous opportunities for networking, discussions, and collaborations among the participants. In addition, the exhibition will feature a unique keynote address focusing on recent advancements and challenges in selected research disciplines. We cordially invite prospective participants to submit original and unpublished works for innovation and video presentation at the competition. All accepted abstracts will be published in the ICIDE 2022 e-proceeding book. ICIDE 2022 is an international platform for local and international inventors and research students to present their inventions and innovations to a business community keen on commercializing unique inventions. ICIDE 2022 recognizes unique inventions through the Innovation Competition and accordingly confers local and international awards. The innovation competition will be held online on 20 August 2022. ICIDE encourages and brings together all young researchers, students, and inventors worldwide to show off their inventions. The organizers have put together a series of activities under ICIDE 2022: 1. K-sharing workshops 2. Exhibition and competition SCOPES The topics involve various disciplines related (but not limited) to the themes and sub-themes as follows:
- Education: Distance Learning, Early Childhood Education, Linguistic, Technical and Vocational Study, Distance Education, E-learning, Higher Education, Interdisciplinary Studies, Islamic Studies, Lifelong Learning, Teaching, and Learning
- Business Management: Performance Levels Management, Organizational Growth, Turnover and Profits, Market Share, Leadership; Employee Turnover, Employee Development and Training, Business Sustainability, Customer Service, Business Innovation, Business Technology, Customer Relationship, Products, and Services, Stakeholders, Vision, Mission, and Objectives
- Social Science and Humanities: Tourism Management, Sports Science, Communication and Media Studies, Administrative Science and Policy Studies, Anthropology, Arts, History, Cultural History, Humanities, Language, Literature, Local Government, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Social Sciences and Sociology
- Bahasa Melayu
IMPORTANT DATESImportant Dates (GMT +8:00)
- Registration and Abstract Submission: 15 April – 1 July 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 1 June – 1 July 2022
- Submission of Poster, Video, and Full Payment: 1 July -10 August 2022
WORKSHOP SPEAKERSProfessor Dr. Suresh Govind Professor Faculty of Medicine University of Malaya Professor Ts. Dr. Murali Raman Director Postgraduate & Continuing Education Asia Pacific University And Innovation
- Diamond Award (Certificate + RM 300 cash)
- Certificates for all (Gold, Silver, and Bronze)
- Certificate for Winner, First Runner-Up, and Second Runner-Up (for Primary and Secondary School)
- Public: RM 100
- IPTA / IPTS: RM 70
- Secondary School: RM 50
- Primary School: RM 30
- International: USD 30
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TO:8009590653 CIMB Mindware Plt Contact Us; Secretariat International Creative Innovation Design Competition 2022 (ICIDE 2022) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website, Registration & Submission: www.mindatware.com / email@example.com
ICIDE 2022 PROJECT REGISTRATION
- Click Registration Link > https://forms.gle/aJGjjvsEikes7AGb8
- Click the link below the registration form to download and fill in the registration form. Then submit the complete registration form.
- Submit one (1) abstract (template) Abstract (template)- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u91K0lBN-nWQGBWug095OHF38C340qtk/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111623678555245696627&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Recheck every information filled in the Google form.
- Click SUBMIT (Once you submit your Google form, you have completed your registration, and you will receive our invitation letter soon.)
ICIDE 2022 POSTER, VIDEO, AND PAYMENT SUBMISSION
- Click Registration Link > https://forms.gle/1c4NQQ2QKdcezAzb7
- Submit one (1) poster (template) and (1) video (sample) Poster (template) – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kRIAjf_rHjuAh7M9cjImnnyMcGepxhNt/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111623678555245696627&rtpof=true&sd=true Video (sample) – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bTXnrDuVX47xEpoEDQTDE7f3pBDWkTD8/view?usp=sharing
- Name your Poster, Video, and Payment based on your ID
- Fill in the Google form.
- Make full payment and submit one (1) scanned copy of the transaction slip upon registration.
- Click SUBMIT. (Once you have submitted your Google form, you are done with your registration and will receive a confirmation email shortly.)
DEAR PRESENTERS/PARTICIPANTS/FOLLOWERS, SPARKS PLT HAS SUCCESSFULLY ORGANIZED IENNE 2020 AND IENNE 2021, THANKS TO YOUR SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION. BELOW ARE THE LINKS TO THE E-PROCEEDINGS FOR 2020 AND 2021 AS WELL AS THE VIDEO LINKS OF OUR RECENT CONFERENCEWE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO OUR IENNE 2022 EARLY NEXT YEAR. DO LOOK OUT FOR MORE NEWS OF THIS EVENT THANK YOU
Latest news! Extended deadline!! The deadline for abstracts has been extended to 15 August 2021.
INNOVATIONMINDWARE PLT is constantly looking for opportunities to contribute towards the development and advancement of new knowledge by collaborating with national and international partners and stakeholders.
WORKING FOR TOMORROWMINDWARE PLT is prepared to lead initiatives for IR 4.0 and HR 5.0. We are keen to work with educational institutions to take the leap in futuristic innovative ideas. MINDWARE PLT also offers its international network of clients/users from private and public sectors. The group works closely with SMEs, industries, academic institutions, local authorities and governmental bodies.
What We Do
REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATIONAnalysis, Design, Implementation and Management of Developmental and Integrated Programmes and Projects. Development Studies.
ADVISORY SERVICES IN THE PRIVATE SECTORStrategic and functional planning for enterprises and organisations.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENTReports, technical bulletins and business communication.
QUALITY ASSURANCEEnhancing quality systems.
INFORMATICS AND TECHNOLOGIESSupport and co-management during the project implementation.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETINGServices of planning and application of integrated programmes.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS AND PROGRAMS OF EUAdvisory services, technical aid for research, technological growth, education and training.
EDUCATION AND TRAININGActions of Professional Training.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENTThe company provides solutions in sectors such as electronic education.
STRATEGIES AND VISION
VISION STATEMENTThe growth and the operation of the company are found in the basic corporate principle: “quality, effectiveness and flexibility to the needs of market and technological revolution”.
MISSION STATEMENTOur mission is to be successful consulting company in Malaysia, abiding by our principles of knowledge, effectiveness, reliability and integrity. Positive values and continuous improvement constitute the core of our philosophy. We strive to be efficient in each project that we undertake. Reliability and integrity are part of our business culture.
VALUESMINDWARE PLT’s main aim is to inculcate human values with innovation in education.
BUSINESS COMPETITIVENESSMINDWARE PLT adapts its provided services to meet the requirements of customers through:
- Dedication to the customer.
- Flexibility for the satisfaction of customers’ needs.
- Collaboration in an international and multinational environment.
Pertandingan Inovasi Cilik Bistari 2019
National level primary and secondary schools from Malaysia. Venue: Sekolah Kebangsaan Wawasan, Seremban 2 27 April 2019
Workshops on Research Methods
Postgraduate students from private and public universities Venue: Faculty of Education, University of Malaya 22 September 2018 & 6 October 2018
Workshops on Statistical Analysis
Venue: Faculty of Education, University of Malaya 29 September 2018 & 15 October 2018
28 – 29 November 2020